Disclosure art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003
access to the site does not require the type of addresses.
For the use of the online section “contacts” and to have access to other additional methods must enter your personal data in sections of the site.
The data entered, for purposes of the above, will be treated with appropriate security measures to current technological standards and respecting the obligations of the New Privacy Code (Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 30 June 2003).
According to the law, this report will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The following information relates only to the site www.hotelsalusviterbo.it and does not affect other sites the user might access through links placed on the pages of our site. No data derived from the consultation of the website is communicated or spread.
Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. L ‘Hotel Salus will collect and process personal data as well as sensitive for the purposes related to business activities. Your data may be used for internal purposes of compilation of registry lists, accounting, billing, management of the creditor for the satisfaction of all obligations provided by law, statistical analysis, communications and additional details from you explicitly required.
2. If consented specific data can also be used for sending advertising materials, newsletter, commercial communications related products and services of our society, to invitations to events PR organized at our facilities or elsewhere, as well as for carrying out market research.
3. The service will be carried out either manually or using electronic means, in accordance with all the precautions necessary to ensure the security and confidentiality of information.
4. The data within company can be handled by all the parties named in writing by the Owner and trained on the obligations of the Law on Privacy.
5. The data may be disclosed to third parties only for technical and operational closely related to the purposes listed above and in particular the following categories:
a) Agencies, professionals, companies or other structures we charge with handling the fulfillment of administrative, accounting, business and management related to the ordinary conduct of our business, even for purposes of debt collection;
b) To the public authorities and administrations for purposes connected with the fulfillment of legal obligations;
c) Banks, financial institutions or other persons to whom the data transfer is necessary for the performance of the activities of our Company in connection with the performance on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed with you.
6. Let your providing data that your consent can be freely manifested, but your refusal, referred to in paragraph 1 of this information will make it impossible, for our part, to close the sale, to satisfy any request and to fulfill their legal obligations.
7. The holder for the privacy statements is the ‘Hotel Salus, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, which for your convenience.
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purpose and method of use;
c) the logic applied in the case of the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under dell’articolo5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
to. updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
to. for legitimate reasons the use of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.